Value Action deals with all its clients with the same attention and guarantees them its consultants’ full engagement.
In the course of their interventions, Value Action consultants commit to:
- master the techniques and practices of their profession,
- keep their skills up to date and develop them as necessary for accepted projects,
- analyse the client’s needs and provide all the advice necessary to achieve his goals,
- agree with the client the goals, the methodology, the means of implementation, as well as the costs, the fees and the length of the project,
- define the terms of guarantees and insurances,
- respect the quality requirements and agreed deadlines,
- carry out projects with the commitment that the client has a right to expect,
- remain focussed on achieving the client’s goals,
- inform the client of any difficulty or impossibility,
- turn over to the client any information needed for decision-making,
- refuse any benefit or arrangement which affects the objectivity, the impartiality or the quality of the advice or services rendered,
- respect the ethical code and client confidentiality, which means never using or divulging any information relating to the project or the results without the client’s permission.